Crush it! With a glass of wine in one hand, and a ping-pong ball in the other, who needs bocce ball? Come sip, play and compete at the Crusher Wine District’s Crusher Games II, a playful twist on the typical wine tasting passport event. Explore our cutting-edge collective of modern, edgy and urban wineries clustered in the south district of Napa for our second annual wine crawl. Whimsical games (think wine pong, barrel putt-putt, football barrel toss), amazing prizes, and great food. With specials to celebrate Father’s Day Fun. And a concert to rally the winners and celebrate after at the Champion’s Circle Concert, featuring Kingsborough.
- 7 Wineries*
- 2 Days – Saturday, June 20 – Official Crusher Games II, Sunday, June 21 – Father’s Day Fun, 10am-5pm
- Games & Prizes
- Bike Rental Available
- Prix Fixe Lunch at Siena, The Meritage Resort & Spa
- Box Lunch at Blend, The Meritage Resort & Spa
- Rebel-dog Food Truck
- Champion’s Circle Concert, featuring Kingsborough, at Humanitas Wines – June 20th, 4:30pm
- $50/person. 2-Day Passes Available -- $75/person. ($250 Value)
Many of our member wineries are open by appointment only, but we’ve opened our doors for special experiences at each winery as you “hop” from tasting to tasting for one inclusive fee.
*Participating Wineries: Avinodos, Humanitas Wines, J. Moss, Spelletich Family Wine Co., The Wine Foundry, Trinitas Cellars and Charles Woodson Wines.
Come experience the edgy, urban and unexpected side of Napa Valley! Make your weekend getaway lodging reservations now by calling The Meritage Resort and Spa located in the heart of the Crusher Wine District at 855.318.1768
*Wineries subject to change. Look at email confirmation and updates for wineries available for each weekend.